Animation showing vector beam intensity patterns as the viewer travels along the direction of propagation, near the geometric focus. Authors examine the three-dimensional intensity distribution of vector Bessel–Gauss beams with general polarization near the focus of a nonaperturing thin lens. [See P. L. Greene and D. G. Hall Fig. 2 for details.]
- Sep 11 2014 : Optica Research - Perfect Focus through Thick Layers May Bring Better Vision to Medicine
- Aug 28 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - This is Your Brain's Blood Vessels on Drugs
- Aug 20 2014 : Optica Research - UAlberta Engineers Take Major Step Toward Photonic Circuits. Nano-optical cables could replace copper wiring on computer chips… more
- Aug 06 2014 : Optica Research - New Hand-Held Device Uses Lasers, Sound Waves for Deeper Melanoma Imaging
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- Classical to quantum transfer of optical vortices
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Single-mode optical fiber for high-power, low-loss UV...
- Subwavelength grating filtering devices
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Ultrafast 2D IR microscopy
- Mid-infrared supercontinuum generation to 12.5μm in...
- Graphene Oxide vs. Reduced Graphene Oxide as saturable...
- Coherent control of Snell’s law at metasurfaces