Contour map of SH intensity versus z and y for a Gaussian input at 10W/µm in a sample at temperature 25°C. Authors investigate efficient second harmonic generation in reverse proton exchanged Lithium Niobate waveguides. [See article by Di Lallo et al. Fig. 3 for details.]
- Mar 12 2015 : Optica Research - Engineers Create Chameleon-like Artificial 'Skin’ That Shifts Color on Demand
- Mar 05 2015 : Optical Materials Express Research - New Flexible Films for Touch Screen Applications Achieve Longer Lasting Display
- Jan 26 2015 : Optica Research - Entanglement on a Chip: Breakthrough Promises Secure Communications and Faster Computers
- Jan 23 2015 : OSA Welcomes New Editor of Applied Optics
- Hyper-accurate flexible calibration technique for...
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Recent advances in silicon-based passive and active...
- Paraxial ray optics cloaking
- Switchable telescopic contact lens
- Tunable beam shaping with a phased array acousto-optic...
- Optical interconnects: recent advances and future challenges
- Extremely compact hybrid III-V/SOI lasers: design and...
- Quantum cascade lasers: 20 years of challenges
- Nonlinear Photonics 2014: Introduction