The Optical Society's (OSA) premier open-access journal, Optics Express, publishes a bimonthly supplement, Energy Express. This supplement is dedicated to new developments in the science and engineering of light and their impact on sustainable energy, the environment, and green technologies. Since Energy Express is a part of Optics Express, authors benefit from its impact factor, as well as its rapid publication and peer-review processes.
Led by Editor Christian Seassal from CNRS, University of Lyon and advised by the international editorial board of Optics Express, Energy Express welcomes your article submissions on such topics as:
- Photovoltaic materials, cells, and modules
- Thermophotovoltaic and thermal solar materials, devices, and systems.
- Heat storage, radiative transfer, and cooling.
- Solar fuels, photoelectrodes, photocatalysis, hydrogen generation, photosynthesis.
- Solar concentrators, energy-efficient architecture, chromogenics and smart windows.
- Remote sensing and environmental monitoring.
- High-power lasers for nuclear fusion.
- Light-emitting diodes for energy-efficient displays and solid-state lighting, methods to reduce energy consumption.
Accepted papers are published immediately after processing and are posted on the Optics Express Forthcoming page until the Energy Express issue date. Articles will then appear on the Energy Express and Optics Express current issue pages.
Manuscripts must be prepared according to the usual standards for submission to Optics Express and must be uploaded through OSA's electronic submission system. See the Authors page on the Optics Express site for more information.
Supplement EditorChristian Seassal, CNRS, University of Lyon