Virtual Focus Issue
Coherent Optical Communication (COC)
EditorsGuifang Li, Coordinating Associate Editor
Topics in this Issue
- May 02 2013 : On-site Asbestos Detector Offers Promise of Better Workplace Safety - Asbestos was once called a miracle material because of its toughness... more
- Apr 29 2013 : Now available for conference papers! A PDF of the poster presentation has been linked to a select number of poster session papers. Those papers with an accompanying poster presentation PDF will be denoted by a multimedia icon.
- Apr 24 2013 : New LED Streetlight Design Curbs Light Pollution - Recent innovations in light emitting diodes (LEDs) have improved the... more
- Apr 19 2013 : Optics Letters' page limit is increasing to 4 pages, effective for new submissions beginning on 1 May 2013.
- Kilometer-range, high resolution depth imaging via 1560 nm...
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Plasmonic wave propagation in silver nanowires: guiding...
- Imaging live humans through smoke and flames using...
- High-performance LED street lighting using microlens arrays
- Ultrathin, high-efficiency, broad-band, omni-acceptance,...
- Full color natural light holographic camera
- Terahertz surface plasmon polaritons on a semiconductor...
- Slow light enhanced correlated photon pair generation in...
- Cloaking and enhanced scattering of core-shell plasmonic...