Virtual Focus Issue
Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
EditorsHanli Liu, Optics Express Focus Issue Coordinator
Stephen A. Burns, JOSA A Guest Editor
Joseph Izatt, JOSA A Guest Editor
Topics in this Issue
- Jun 11 2013 : OSA Partners with Leading Chinese Institute to Launch New Joint Journal, Photonics Research - The Optical Society (OSA) today announced the launch and publication... more
- May 29 2013 : The Optical Society and Scholarly iQ Issue COUNTER Release 4 Compliant Usage Reports for OSA’s Journals - The Optical Society (OSA) and Scholarly iQ today announced that... more
- May 29 2013 : Charred Micro-Bunny Sculpture Shows Promise of New Material for 3-D Shaping - This rabbit sculpture, the size of a typical bacterium, is one of... more
- May 02 2013 : On-site Asbestos Detector Offers Promise of Better Workplace Safety - Asbestos was once called a miracle material because of its toughness... more
- High-performance LED street lighting using microlens arrays
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Kilometer-range, high resolution depth imaging via 1560 nm...
- Plasmonic wave propagation in silver nanowires: guiding...
- Enhanced optical forces in integrated hybrid plasmonic...
- Cloaking and enhanced scattering of core-shell plasmonic...
- Full color natural light holographic camera
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Cascaded Mach-Zehnder wavelength filters in silicon...
- Imaging live humans through smoke and flames using...