Topics in this Issue
Depiction of a wide field-of-view head-mounted display providing high-quality panoramic imagery. For more, see the paper by Yang et al., pp. 2035-2037.
- Jun 11 2013 : OSA Partners with Leading Chinese Institute to Launch New Joint Journal, Photonics Research - The Optical Society (OSA) today announced the launch and publication... more
- May 29 2013 : The Optical Society and Scholarly iQ Issue COUNTER Release 4 Compliant Usage Reports for OSA’s Journals - The Optical Society (OSA) and Scholarly iQ today announced that... more
- May 29 2013 : Charred Micro-Bunny Sculpture Shows Promise of New Material for 3-D Shaping - This rabbit sculpture, the size of a typical bacterium, is one of... more
- May 02 2013 : On-site Asbestos Detector Offers Promise of Better Workplace Safety - Asbestos was once called a miracle material because of its toughness... more
- Optics Letters to Increase Page Limit to Four Pages
- Thin low-loss dielectric coatings for free-space cloaking
- Optical vortices in antiguides
- Strong coupling between plasmonic Fabry–Pérot...
- Cross mode modulation in multimode fibers
- Shaping optical beams with topological charge
- Observation of a single-beam gradient force optical trap...
- 100 kW peak power picosecond thulium-doped fiber...
- Fabry–Perot filter using grating structures
- Optical design of split-beam photonic crystal nanocavities