Topics in this Issue
3D-rendered iris vasculature of an anterior eye in a healthy C57BL/6 mouse. For more, see the paper by Choi et al., pp. 2455-2458.
- Apr 24 2014 : Bake Your Own Droplet Lens - A droplet of clear liquid can bend light, acting as a lens. Now, by... more
- Apr 14 2014 : Let the Sun Shine In: Redirecting Sunlight to Urban Alleyways - In dense, urban centers around the world, many people live and work... more
- Apr 07 2014 : Alison Taylor Joins The Optical Society as Executive Editor - The Optical Society (OSA) announced today that Alison Taylor has... more
- Mar 20 2014 : Shrink Wrap Used to Enhance Detection of Infectious Disease Biomarkers - Detecting HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria and other deadly infectious... more
- Supercontinuum generation in an on-chip silica waveguide
- Urogenital photoacoustic endoscope
- Mid-infrared fiber lasers at and beyond 3.5 μm...
- 16.6 J chirped femtosecond laser pulses from a...
- Structured illumination diffraction phase microscopy for...
- Graphene-based tunable plasmonic Bragg reflector with a...
- Low-noise and broadband optical frequency comb generation...
- Digital phase-shifting point diffraction interferometer
- Direct method to control surface plasmon polaritons on...
- Optical three-port circulators made with ring resonators