Topics in this Issue
High-magnification scanning-electron microscopy image of WS2 nanoplates, taken under a tilted scan angle. For more, see the paper by Fu et al., pp. 6450-6453.
- Nov 19 2014 : Optics Express Research - Giving LEDs a Cozy, Warm Glow
- Nov 14 2014 : Optica Research - Smartphones Team-Up with QR Codes for Secure 3-D Displays
- Nov 05 2014 : Optics Express Research - Powerful Imaging for Point-of-care Diagnostics
- Oct 29 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Supersonic Laser-Propelled Rockets
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Proposed method for molecular optical imaging
- Ultra-narrow linewidth, stable and tunable laser source for...
- Simple technique for generating the perfect optical vortex
- Editorial: acceptance criteria and editorial procedures for...
- Measurement of effective refractive index differences in...
- Generating and identifying optical orbital angular momentum...
- 600-Hz linewidth short-linear-cavity fiber laser
- Optically rewritable 3D liquid crystal displays
- All-fiber pulse shortening of passively Q-switched...