Topics in this Issue
Tomographic-phase-microscopy-based, three-dimensional refractive index map of yeast cells. For more, see the paper by Habaza et al., pp. 1881-1884
- Apr 13 2015 : New Light for Old Master Paintings
- Apr 06 2015 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Precious Pulses: Rice University Researchers Develop a New Camera-Based, Touch-Free Technology for Measuring Vital Signs
- Apr 01 2015 : Optica Research - Light-Powered Gyroscope is World’s Smallest: Promises a Powerful Spin on Navigation Technologies
- Mar 12 2015 : Optica Research - Engineers Create Chameleon-like Artificial 'Skin’ That Shifts Color on Demand
- Accuracy enhancement of digital image correlation with...
- Flexible calibration technique for fringe-projection-based...
- Perfect vortex beam: Fourier transformation of a Bessel beam
- Vortex Hermite–Gaussian laser beams
- Monolithic diamond Raman laser
- Fractional Schrödinger equation in optics
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Advanced iterative algorithm for phase extraction of...
- Highly efficient 10 cm long fiber laser
- How to use a phase-only spatial light modulator as a color...