Topics in this Issue
Linear orientation of the measured dichroic sample made of several polaroid rectangular cuts radially placed around a central one. For more, see the paper by Ortega-Quijano et al., pp. 1270-1273.
- Apr 01 2015 : Light-Powered Gyroscope is World’s Smallest: Promises a Powerful Spin on Navigation Technologies
- Mar 12 2015 : Optica Research - Engineers Create Chameleon-like Artificial 'Skin’ That Shifts Color on Demand
- Mar 05 2015 : Optical Materials Express Research - New Flexible Films for Touch Screen Applications Achieve Longer Lasting Display
- Jan 26 2015 : Optica Research - Entanglement on a Chip: Breakthrough Promises Secure Communications and Faster Computers
- Accuracy enhancement of digital image correlation with...
- Flexible calibration technique for fringe-projection-based...
- Perfect vortex beam: Fourier transformation of a Bessel beam
- Vortex Hermite–Gaussian laser beams
- Monolithic diamond Raman laser
- Fractional Schrödinger equation in optics
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Advanced iterative algorithm for phase extraction of...
- Highly efficient 10 cm long fiber laser
- How to use a phase-only spatial light modulator as a color...