Topics in this Issue
(a), (c) Top view and (b), (d) transversal distribution of the overlapped noncollinear filaments for the cases without and with filament interaction. See the paper by Yang et al., pp. 3806-3808.
- Sep 11 2014 : Optica Research - Perfect Focus through Thick Layers May Bring Better Vision to Medicine
- Aug 28 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - This is Your Brain's Blood Vessels on Drugs
- Aug 20 2014 : Optica Research - UAlberta Engineers Take Major Step Toward Photonic Circuits. Nano-optical cables could replace copper wiring on computer chips… more
- Aug 06 2014 : Optica Research - New Hand-Held Device Uses Lasers, Sound Waves for Deeper Melanoma Imaging
- Handheld photoacoustic microscopy to detect melanoma depth...
- 152 W average power Tm-doped fiber CPA system
- Dark state lasers
- Speckle phase noise in coherent laser ranging: fundamental...
- Using shadows to measure spatial coherence
- Plasmonic waveguides cladded by hyperbolic metamaterials
- Ultracompact silicon-on-insulator polarization rotator for...
- Wideband reflectors with zero-contrast gratings
- One-way optical transmission in silicon grating-photonic...
- Optimization of multicore fiber for high-temperature sensing