Topics in this Issue
Counterplot Γ in the plane (p,G), η2 /μ = 0.03. The white zone corresponds to the oscillating solutions. The border between stable and unstable regimes is given by the condition G > η2 =μ2. For more, see the paper by Turitsyn et al., pp. 2684-2686.
- Mar 12 2015 : Optica Research - Engineers Create Chameleon-like Artificial 'Skin’ That Shifts Color on Demand
- Mar 05 2015 : Optical Materials Express Research - New Flexible Films for Touch Screen Applications Achieve Longer Lasting Display
- Jan 26 2015 : Optica Research - Entanglement on a Chip: Breakthrough Promises Secure Communications and Faster Computers
- Jan 23 2015 : OSA Welcomes New Editor of Applied Optics
- Accuracy enhancement of digital image correlation with...
- Flexible calibration technique for fringe-projection-based...
- Perfect vortex beam: Fourier transformation of a Bessel beam
- Vortex Hermite–Gaussian laser beams
- Monolithic diamond Raman laser
- Fractional Schrödinger equation in optics
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Advanced iterative algorithm for phase extraction of...
- Highly efficient 10 cm long fiber laser
- How to use a phase-only spatial light modulator as a color...