Topics in this Issue
Counterplot Γ in the plane (p,G), η2 /μ = 0.03. The white zone corresponds to the oscillating solutions. The border between stable and unstable regimes is given by the condition G > η2 =μ2. For more, see the paper by Turitsyn et al., pp. 2684-2686.
- Dec 15 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Potential New Tool for Cervical Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
- Dec 15 2014 : Optica Research - Fraud-proof Credit Cards Possible with Quantum Physics
- Dec 03 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Ever Tried a "Laser Delicious" Apple?
- Nov 19 2014 : Optics Express Research - Giving LEDs a Cozy, Warm Glow
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Optically rewritable 3D liquid crystal displays
- 2 kW average power from a pulsed Yb-doped...
- Optical voice recorder by off-axis digital holography
- Single-shot phase imaging with a coded aperture
- Simple technique for generating the perfect optical vortex
- Cleaved fiber optic double nanohole optical tweezers for...
- High-sensitivity optical biosensor based on cascaded...
- Long period grating-based fiber coupler to whispering...
- Phase-shift binary digital holography