Topics in this Issue
Circular laser beam image of the idler output when the output power was 9 W, measured by a precision beam profiler. Top, the laser spot distribution along two orthogonal directions; bottom, the three-dimensional laser beam profile of the output emission. For more, see Wu et al., pp. 1118-1120.
- Sep 19 2014 : Optica Research - Electricity and Light Sent Along Same Super-thin Wire
- Sep 18 2014 : Optics Letters - Learn more about OL's acceptance criteria and editorial procedures.
- Sep 11 2014 : Optica Research - Perfect Focus through Thick Layers May Bring Better Vision to Medicine
- Sep 11 2014 : Optica Research - New Age Microscope Gives Scientists Sharper Image Peering Through Dense Tissue
- Handheld photoacoustic microscopy to detect melanoma depth...
- 152 W average power Tm-doped fiber CPA system
- Dark state lasers
- Speckle phase noise in coherent laser ranging: fundamental...
- Using shadows to measure spatial coherence
- Plasmonic waveguides cladded by hyperbolic metamaterials
- Ultracompact silicon-on-insulator polarization rotator for...
- Wideband reflectors with zero-contrast gratings
- One-way optical transmission in silicon grating-photonic...
- Optimization of multicore fiber for high-temperature sensing