Topics in this Issue
Microscope image of the fiber tip and the microsphere when optical pulse with wavelength of 532nm is passing. For more, see the paper by Li et al., pp. 1996-1998.
- Apr 13 2015 : New Light for Old Master Paintings
- Accuracy enhancement of digital image correlation with...
- Flexible calibration technique for fringe-projection-based...
- Perfect vortex beam: Fourier transformation of a Bessel beam
- Vortex Hermite–Gaussian laser beams
- Monolithic diamond Raman laser
- Fractional Schrödinger equation in optics
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Advanced iterative algorithm for phase extraction of...
- Highly efficient 10 cm long fiber laser
- How to use a phase-only spatial light modulator as a color...