Topics in this Issue
Proposed five-point algorithm tested on a Canon-EOS digital camera equipped with a fish-eye lens (image resolution 1536 × 1024). Image feature points are extracted by a corner detector. For more see the paper by Du et al., pp. 4734-4736.
- Dec 15 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Potential New Tool for Cervical Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
- Dec 15 2014 : Optica Research - Fraud-proof Credit Cards Possible with Quantum Physics
- Dec 03 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Ever Tried a "Laser Delicious" Apple?
- Nov 19 2014 : Optics Express Research - Giving LEDs a Cozy, Warm Glow
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Optically rewritable 3D liquid crystal displays
- 2 kW average power from a pulsed Yb-doped...
- Optical voice recorder by off-axis digital holography
- Single-shot phase imaging with a coded aperture
- Simple technique for generating the perfect optical vortex
- Cleaved fiber optic double nanohole optical tweezers for...
- High-sensitivity optical biosensor based on cascaded...
- Long period grating-based fiber coupler to whispering...
- Phase-shift binary digital holography