Topics in this Issue
Fabricated polarization selective lens. The color observed is from light reflected off the table and through the aluminum grating. The patterned area is 6.1 mm in diameter with 630 üm sag. For more, see the paper by Cannistra et al., pp. 1088-1090.
- Nov 19 2014 : Optics Express Research - Giving LEDs a Cozy, Warm Glow
- Nov 14 2014 : Optica Research - Smartphones Team-Up with QR Codes for Secure 3-D Displays
- Nov 05 2014 : Optics Express Research - Powerful Imaging for Point-of-care Diagnostics
- Oct 29 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Supersonic Laser-Propelled Rockets
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Proposed method for molecular optical imaging
- Ultra-narrow linewidth, stable and tunable laser source for...
- Simple technique for generating the perfect optical vortex
- Editorial: acceptance criteria and editorial procedures for...
- Measurement of effective refractive index differences in...
- Generating and identifying optical orbital angular momentum...
- 600-Hz linewidth short-linear-cavity fiber laser
- Optically rewritable 3D liquid crystal displays
- All-fiber pulse shortening of passively Q-switched...