Topics in this Issue
Confocal Raman intensity images of a waveguide with a pulse width of 2.1 ps. Scale bar is 3 μm. For more, see the paper by McMillen et al., pp. 1418-1420.
- Dec 15 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Potential New Tool for Cervical Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
- Dec 15 2014 : Optica Research - Fraud-proof Credit Cards Possible with Quantum Physics
- Dec 03 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Ever Tried a "Laser Delicious" Apple?
- Nov 19 2014 : Optics Express Research - Giving LEDs a Cozy, Warm Glow
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Optically rewritable 3D liquid crystal displays
- 2 kW average power from a pulsed Yb-doped...
- Optical voice recorder by off-axis digital holography
- Single-shot phase imaging with a coded aperture
- Simple technique for generating the perfect optical vortex
- Cleaved fiber optic double nanohole optical tweezers for...
- High-sensitivity optical biosensor based on cascaded...
- Long period grating-based fiber coupler to whispering...
- Phase-shift binary digital holography