Topics in this Issue
Time-frequency result calculated using a 100 fs gate function. Subsequent roundtrips are separated by vertical lines, whilst the horizontal line indicates the predicted Čerenkov wavelength. For more, see the paper by Coen et al., pp. 37-40..
- Apr 14 2014 : Let the Sun Shine In: Redirecting Sunlight to Urban Alleyways - In dense, urban centers around the world, many people live and work... more
- Apr 07 2014 : Alison Taylor Joins The Optical Society as Executive Editor - The Optical Society (OSA) announced today that Alison Taylor has... more
- Mar 20 2014 : Shrink Wrap Used to Enhance Detection of Infectious Disease Biomarkers - Detecting HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria and other deadly infectious... more
- Feb 24 2014 : Thicker than Water: Medical Researchers Use Light to Quickly and Easily Measure Blood’s Clotting Properties - To provide caregivers with timely information about the clotting... more
- Supercontinuum generation in an on-chip silica waveguide
- Urogenital photoacoustic endoscope
- Mid-infrared fiber lasers at and beyond 3.5 μm...
- 16.6 J chirped femtosecond laser pulses from a...
- Structured illumination diffraction phase microscopy for...
- Graphene-based tunable plasmonic Bragg reflector with a...
- Low-noise and broadband optical frequency comb generation...
- Digital phase-shifting point diffraction interferometer
- Direct method to control surface plasmon polaritons on...
- Optical three-port circulators made with ring resonators