Topics in this Issue
Image from mouse with orthotopic U251 glioma, following resection and exposure of the tumor. For more, see the paper by Sexton et al., pp. 3249-3252.
- Oct 29 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Supersonic Laser-Propelled Rockets
- Oct 22 2014 : Optics Letters Research - New 3D Display Technology Promises Greater Energy Efficiency
- Oct 16 2014 : Optica Research - Magnetic Mirrors Enable New Technologies by Reflecting Light in Uncanny Ways
- Oct 08 2014 : Optics Express Research - Frequency Combs Enable Remote 3-D Mapping
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Proposed method for molecular optical imaging
- Ultra-narrow linewidth, stable and tunable laser source for...
- Simple technique for generating the perfect optical vortex
- Editorial: acceptance criteria and editorial procedures for...
- Measurement of effective refractive index differences in...
- Generating and identifying optical orbital angular momentum...
- 600-Hz linewidth short-linear-cavity fiber laser
- Optically rewritable 3D liquid crystal displays
- All-fiber pulse shortening of passively Q-switched...