Topics in this Issue
Trap used by the subwavelength focus beyond the near field created by a fiber-based surface plasmon lens. The green dot represents the submicrometer-sized bead inside the trap. For more, see the paper by Liu et al., pp. 721-723.
- May 02 2013 : On-site Asbestos Detector Offers Promise of Better Workplace Safety - Asbestos was once called a miracle material because of its toughness... more
- Apr 29 2013 : Now available for conference papers! A PDF of the poster presentation has been linked to a select number of poster session papers. Those papers with an accompanying poster presentation PDF will be denoted by a multimedia icon.
- Apr 24 2013 : New LED Streetlight Design Curbs Light Pollution - Recent innovations in light emitting diodes (LEDs) have improved the... more
- Apr 19 2013 : Optics Letters' page limit is increasing to 4 pages, effective for new submissions beginning on 1 May 2013.
- Optics Letters to Increase Page Limit to Four Pages
- Whispering gallery mode microsphere resonator integrated...
- Near-field resonance at far-field-induced transparency in...
- Minimized spot of annular radially polarized focusing beam
- Optical super-resolution by subtraction of time-gated images
- Theoretical model for angular grating-based integrated...
- Observation of a single-beam gradient force optical trap...
- Tunable twin Airy beams induced by binary phase patterns
- Enhanced spectral breathing for sub-25 fs pulse...
- Fabry–Perot filter using grating structures