Topics in this Issue
OPTiSPIM scan of an embryonic (12.5 day) mouse head, including dorsoventral and lateral projections of a region around the eye. For more, see the paper by Mayer et al., pp. 1053-1056.
- Jul 28 2014 : Wearable Device for the Early Detection of Common Diabetes-related Neurological Condition - A group of researchers in Taiwan has developed a new optical... more
- Jul 22 2014 : Self-cooling Solar Cells Boost Power, Last Longer - Scientists at Stanford University may have overcome one of the major... more
- Jul 22 2014 : The Optical Society Launches Optica, New Open-Access Journal for Highest-Impact Research in the Science of Light - The Optical Society (OSA) today published the first issue of Optica,... more
- Jul 18 2014 : Improving Driver Safety: How to Prevent Streetlight Glare in the New World of LED Lighting - Long hours of nighttime driving can cause eyestrain because while our... more
- Extra-thin infrared camera for low-cost surveillance...
- Nonlinear combining of laser beams
- Photonic-to-plasmonic mode converter
- Coherent combination of spectrally broadened femtosecond...
- Speckle statistics in OCT images: Monte Carlo simulations...
- Optical angular momentum in a rotating frame
- Bandwidth shaping of microresonator-based frequency combs...
- Coherent beam combination of Yb:YAG single-crystal rod...
- Divided-pulse lasers
- Spatial control of surface plasmon polariton excitation at...