Topics in this Issue
Intensity distributions of a single multicore fiber. For more, see the paper by Otto et al., pp. 2860-2863.
- Jul 22 2014 : Self-cooling Solar Cells Boost Power, Last Longer - Scientists at Stanford University may have overcome one of the major... more
- Jul 18 2014 : Improving Driver Safety: How to Prevent Streetlight Glare in the New World of LED Lighting - Long hours of nighttime driving can cause eyestrain because while our... more
- Jul 02 2014 : Overcoming Light Scattering: Single-pixel Optical System Uses Compressive Sensing to See Deeper Inside Tissue - A team of researchers from Spain’s Jaume I University (UJI) and the... more
- Jun 26 2014 : Packing Hundreds of Sensors into a Single Optical Fiber for use in Harsh Environments - By fusing together the concepts of active fiber sensors and... more
- Extra-thin infrared camera for low-cost surveillance...
- Nonlinear combining of laser beams
- Photonic-to-plasmonic mode converter
- Coherent combination of spectrally broadened femtosecond...
- Speckle statistics in OCT images: Monte Carlo simulations...
- Optical angular momentum in a rotating frame
- Bandwidth shaping of microresonator-based frequency combs...
- Coherent beam combination of Yb:YAG single-crystal rod...
- Divided-pulse lasers
- Spatial control of surface plasmon polariton excitation at...