Illustration of the applications of the stretched HGNRs for converting circularly polarized light into broadband linearly polarized emission. For more information see Li, et al., pp. 28-41.
Open Access Journals
- Focus issue on surface plasmon photonics introduction
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Shaping of light beams along curves in three dimensions
- Optical Properties of Metallic Films for Vertical-Cavity...
- Dynamics of microparticles trapped in a perfect vortex beam
- Light field moment imaging