Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Optica (New in 2014)
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Lasers eBook
- Optics ImageBank
- OIDA Reports
Sensitive birefringent temperature sensor based on a waveguide ring resonator
A sensitive birefringent thermometer based on a SiO2 waveguide ring resonator is demonstrated in... Applied Optics, Vol. 53 Issue 12, pp.2748-2753 (2014)
Design and Analysis of a Frame-Based Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation Scheme for Fiber-Wireless Broadband Access Networks
The integration of Ethernet passive optical networks (EPONs) and broadband wireless access (BWA) networks,... Journal of Optical Communications and Networking, Vol. 6 Issue 5, pp.486-500 (2014)
Two-pulse structured illumination imaging
Structured illumination (SI), which is an imaging technique that is employed in a variety of fields, permits... Optics Letters, Vol. 39 Issue 9, pp.2584-2587 (2014)
- Apr 14 2014 : Let the Sun Shine In: Redirecting Sunlight to Urban Alleyways - In dense, urban centers around the world, many people live and work... more
- Apr 07 2014 : Alison Taylor Joins The Optical Society as Executive Editor - The Optical Society (OSA) announced today that Alison Taylor has... more
- Mar 20 2014 : Shrink Wrap Used to Enhance Detection of Infectious Disease Biomarkers - Detecting HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria and other deadly infectious... more
- Feb 24 2014 : Thicker than Water: Medical Researchers Use Light to Quickly and Easily Measure Blood’s Clotting Properties - To provide caregivers with timely information about the clotting... more
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Nonlinear optics in daily life
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Stretchable optical waveguides
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Supercontinuum generation in an on-chip silica waveguide
- Urogenital photoacoustic endoscope