Schematic of the TorusNX topology. G blocks represent gateway photonic switches and X blocks represent 4 by 4 non-blocking photonic switches. Lines indicate bidirectional links which are composed of two waveguides that are used for counter-propagating lightwaves. See Chan and Bergman, pp. 189-201.
Open Access Journals
- Nonlinear optics in daily life
- Stretchable optical waveguides
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Mid-infrared fiber lasers at and beyond 3.5 μm...
- High power fiber lasers: current status and future...