Schematic of the TorusNX topology. G blocks represent gateway photonic switches and X blocks represent 4 by 4 non-blocking photonic switches. Lines indicate bidirectional links which are composed of two waveguides that are used for counter-propagating lightwaves. See Chan and Bergman, pp. 189-201.
Open Access Journals
- Flexible photonic metastructures for tunable coloration
- Hyper-accurate flexible calibration technique for...
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Accuracy enhancement of digital image correlation with...
- Optical Antennas