Topics in this Issue
Electric field distributions in the vicinity of the ideal multifunctional cloak under a TE plane wave (a) incident from left to right, (b) incident with an angle of 45°. See Mei et al., pp. 2067-2073
- Apr 14 2014 : Let the Sun Shine In: Redirecting Sunlight to Urban Alleyways - In dense, urban centers around the world, many people live and work... more
- Apr 07 2014 : Alison Taylor Joins The Optical Society as Executive Editor - The Optical Society (OSA) announced today that Alison Taylor has... more
- Mar 20 2014 : Shrink Wrap Used to Enhance Detection of Infectious Disease Biomarkers - Detecting HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria and other deadly infectious... more
- Feb 24 2014 : Thicker than Water: Medical Researchers Use Light to Quickly and Easily Measure Blood’s Clotting Properties - To provide caregivers with timely information about the clotting... more
- Numerical calculation of the Fresnel transform
- Discrete-dipole approximation for scattering calculations
- Focusing of vortex beams: Lommel treatment
- Coupled-mode theory for optical waveguides: an overview
- Propagation of Bessel and Airy beams through atmospheric...
- Practical cone-beam algorithm
- Hermite–Gaussian modal laser beams with orbital...
- Highly resonant and directional optical nanoantennas
- Formulation for stable and efficient implementation of the...
- Spatiotemporal structure of femtosecond Bessel beams from...