Topics in this Issue
First eigenfunctions by the illumination in Fig. 3 and an ideal pinhole. See Yamazoe, pp. 2591-2597.
- Apr 01 2015 : Light-Powered Gyroscope is World’s Smallest: Promises a Powerful Spin on Navigation Technologies
- Mar 12 2015 : Optica Research - Engineers Create Chameleon-like Artificial 'Skin’ That Shifts Color on Demand
- Mar 05 2015 : Optical Materials Express Research - New Flexible Films for Touch Screen Applications Achieve Longer Lasting Display
- Jan 26 2015 : Optica Research - Entanglement on a Chip: Breakthrough Promises Secure Communications and Faster Computers
- Generalized propagation of light through optical systems....
- Phase retrieval of reflection and transmission coefficients...
- Discrete-Dipole Approximation For Scattering Calculations
- Formulation for stable and efficient implementation of the...
- Coupled-mode theory for optical waveguides: an overview
- Intensity-symmetric Airy beams
- Practical cone-beam algorithm
- Temporal coupled-mode theory for the Fano resonance in...
- Compact multi-aperture imaging with high angular resolution
- Stable implementation of the rigorous coupled-wave analysis...